PFSA Ion Exchange Resin Has Good Heat Resistance and Chemical Stability
PFSA ion exchange resin is a bead-form, strongly acidic resin developed for heterogeneous acid catalysis of a wide variety of organic reactions. It is a copolymer of tetrafluoroethylene and perfluoro-3, 6-dioxa-4-methyl-7-octene sulfonyl fluoride, converted to the proton (H+) form, with a chemical structure shown below:
The maximum use temperature is 200 °C, and local exhaust ventilation should be used for operations above 150 °C in open systems.
PFSA ion exchange resin applications:
- Used for ion exchange membrane and fuel cell membrane production, super acid catalyst, super stable ion exchange preparation.
- Serve in chlor-alkali industry, fuel cell, electrolysis device, sewage treatment device.
Packaging, transport and storage:
- The resin should be packaged in two-layer plastic bag, and then loaded in hard drum. Each drum has net weight of 20 kg, label, certificate of approval, mark, trademark and batch number.
- The resin should be stored in a clean and dry warehouse to prevent mixing of impurities like dust and moisture.
- The resin transported according to non-dangerous goods, and should avoid heat, damp, freezing or strenuous vibration during transport.
- PFSA superacid resin is available in 1, 2, 5 and 10 kg packages, with a minimum 1 kg order quantity. Contact customer service for availability of larger quantities.
PFSA ion exchange resin features:
- Excellent resistance to high temperature and corrosion.
- Good chemical stability, mechanical strength.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.